This was not an issue so many years back, but as hard drive grows, our file adds up, and after a while, you find your 40 GB harddisk ran out of space. You bought 120 GB hard drive, after a while, you still ran out of space. You just don’t know what fills them up. Come to our rescue is TreeSize. It shows where your precious disk space has gone to. I used it last night as I realized that my 8 GB drive C only have 150 MB disk space left. I used this tool and managed to delete 2 GB worth of junk from my drive C. Download it from here.
- @thurrott is it possible to step-by-step upgrade from W2000SP4 to XP to 7 to 7 SP1 to eventually W10? 2 days ago
- fb.me/1flj0tIwn 1 week ago
- UpNormal Kelapa Gading Blacklisted. 1 week ago
- Where people in Singapore complains about more civilized rules like "right of way", "lane hogging", or "signal to... fb.me/1hWECxjn6 3 weeks ago
- Anyone knows how to move Whatsapp chats from Android phone to iPhone? 1 month ago
- Win liao lor ... fb.me/8dvANJDk7 4 months ago
- Too all my pro photogs friends, any recommendation for compact camera that can take good product photos? Not too expensive please. 4 months ago
- #Sayabertanya kepada Bpk Presiden dan Kapolri, motor lawan arah saya klakson, kok dianya yg marah? 4 months ago
- @BOLTCare kak, tolong dicek BOLT no 9993600775 daerah Kelapa Gading, dari pagi cuman bs ke Google. Yg laen ga mau. Thx. 4 months ago
- @IndosatCare kak, saya dapet sms utk baca pesan chat, tulisannya hubungi *858*85#, itu beneran ato penipuan ya? 4 months ago
andriapark32172 on Something small in time for th… Christiane on Tree Size Cold market prospect… on Tree Size Doterra reviews on Tree Size Johng138 on blogdrive.com missing? gone?…
Smugmug discount codeFor discount when signing up for a Smugmug account, you can use my referral code when you sign up: C26cqbAfqMjWs. I'll earn $10 for my next year's subscription, and you'll earn $5 yourself, paying $35 instead of $40.
hendrikch on the web
- 79,615 hits