I don’t know what to say. Intel has gone and taken the ur-joke of the internet and made it reality by incorporating a tablet PC into a surfboard, allowing pro surfer Duncan Scott to literally, yes, surf the web. The laptop is integrated into a Jools Matthews board and communicates via WiFi with a hotspot on the beach.
The Intel Wireless Technology Surfboard has been developed to accompany the 2004 Intel GoldCoast Oceanfest, the North Devon free sports and music festival held June 18th – 20th, sponsored this year by Intel. read more …
- Pak, jgn cuman Telegram yg diblock. Coba, panci juga sekalian diblock karena jelas2 bisa dipake teroris buat bikin bom. — feeling angry 1 week ago
- @thurrott is it possible to step-by-step upgrade from W2000SP4 to XP to 7 to 7 SP1 to eventually W10? 1 month ago
- fb.me/1flj0tIwn 1 month ago
- UpNormal Kelapa Gading Blacklisted. 1 month ago
- Where people in Singapore complains about more civilized rules like "right of way", "lane hogging", or "signal to... fb.me/1hWECxjn6 1 month ago
- Anyone knows how to move Whatsapp chats from Android phone to iPhone? 2 months ago
- Win liao lor ... fb.me/8dvANJDk7 5 months ago
- Too all my pro photogs friends, any recommendation for compact camera that can take good product photos? Not too expensive please. 5 months ago
- #Sayabertanya kepada Bpk Presiden dan Kapolri, motor lawan arah saya klakson, kok dianya yg marah? 5 months ago
- @BOLTCare kak, tolong dicek BOLT no 9993600775 daerah Kelapa Gading, dari pagi cuman bs ke Google. Yg laen ga mau. Thx. 5 months ago
andriapark32172 on Something small in time for th… Christiane on Tree Size Cold market prospect… on Tree Size Doterra reviews on Tree Size Johng138 on blogdrive.com missing? gone?…
Smugmug discount codeFor discount when signing up for a Smugmug account, you can use my referral code when you sign up: C26cqbAfqMjWs. I'll earn $10 for my next year's subscription, and you'll earn $5 yourself, paying $35 instead of $40.
hendrikch on the web
- 79,615 hits